Martha's Vineyard
Last weekend I went out to Martha's Vineyard and had an absolute blast! I immediately felt like I was on vacation and didn't want to think about heading back to the craziness of the big city. We went to the beach, ate some sea food, did some shopping, happened upon a great gospel choir practicing, and saw some awesome light houses. It was one of the best, most relaxing days and for $15 bucks round trip, I can't wait to do it again.
(The Cliffs by the lighthouse)
Kick'n it at South Beach. It's the roughest beach on the Island, meaning there were actually big waves!
Cottage Park : Houses all decorated in crazy colors and decorations. They sit so close together and people actually live in them.
This one was my favorite, it was the least decorated of them all.
The general feel of the Island!
Grabbing some Mad Martha's Ice Cream to go and getting excited over the Snickers kind!
(My Favorite Picture)
Wishing we didn't have to head home
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I am glad you went on such a beautiful day. We will have to take a trip soon!
Really beautiful Sarah, I loved the color of the houses, how fun is that. I am glad you could go and I hope to go there sometime with you now that you are the pro. Love Marmie
I love your posts Sarah! You do such interesting and exciting things. And the pictures are just gorgeous!
Post a Comment