Boston Restaurant Week
(This one's for you DAD)
Boston does this great thing every year called Restaurant Week. Basically, you pay a set amount and get to enjoy a 3 course meal at any of the participating restaurants, which are top class and include unique menu items. I was thrilled when I got the chance to join some friends and try out Rialto, an Italian restaurant in Harvard Square.
Boston does this great thing every year called Restaurant Week. Basically, you pay a set amount and get to enjoy a 3 course meal at any of the participating restaurants, which are top class and include unique menu items. I was thrilled when I got the chance to join some friends and try out Rialto, an Italian restaurant in Harvard Square.
(Emily, Jen, Liz and Me)
For my first course, I ordered the zucchini risotto with mushrooms and parmesan. I had no idea what risotto was but was assured by Emily that I did not want to miss out on it's creamy goodness; and I have to tell you, it was divine! So divine in fact that I didn't stop eating to take a picture. So, If you ever get the chance to try risotto, please do! You wont regret it.
For my second course I ordered the grilled flank steak with panzanella and summer squash. Again, absolutely amazing! It was horrible but I actually ate every last bite, and was even tempted to lick the plate when I was finished.
(You can't see it very well but the presentation was beautiful!)
Emily got quite the surprise when her Trout came. She looked up at all of us and said, "Guys, it's staring at me!" We all died laughing.
For desert I ordered the Chocolate torta. It was super, super rich but oh so wonderful!
All in all, I had an amazing diner with the most amazing girls ever. With great conversation and great food at a great price, how could I not have a good time?
1 comments:
OK, I really think I would just like to eat your desert first. I looks so good. What a fun and different experience. So glad you got to so go with fun friends. Marmie
Post a Comment