(disclaimer: You may see a lot of funny faces made in this post)
With much confidence, I stood up to take my first jump. Juliet was a little worried and told me that I probably shouldn't try because I might hit the ceiling. (She was completely serious about that by the way) Suddenly, as my feet left the floor I realized all to quickly that Juliet and I had completely overestimated my abilities as a world class jumper. I geared up, swung my arms and . . . NOTHING! I hardly went anywhere! We died laughing, and could hardly pick ourselves up off the floor (I was THAT bad).
Next up, Juliet. She geared up, swung her arms and BAM!!! People, let me tell you . . . she may not have jumped as high as Joshua but she really did almost hit the ceiling! She was amazing and she was hardly trying! So, for at least one of us, a new talent was discovered.
(I'm flying, I'm flying!)
Juliet couldn't believe how terrible I was and decided she had better help me out. So, for the next half hour we had jumping lessons and I found myself getting better and better.
(Um did a man sneak into our house without us knowing? I look like a freaking MAN!!!)
2 comments:
*picture me shaking my head slowly*
*sigh*
Good fun. I expect to see you both on the show next year. Now get to work.
Ha ha ha! Love it!
ps- I am going to disclose that I was pretty much in love with twitch...I know. Weird.
Post a Comment