Have you ever thought about completely covering your house in Christmas lights? Why would you do that some may ask...well, here are a few reasons.
So that people from all over would come up and gawk at it in amazement? How about doing it just so that your neighbors would think of you more often? Even if they wanted to think about something else they couldn't because of the burning light shining into their bedroom windows and the crazy traffic that goes flying through all night. How about doing it just so that you and your family could get to know more people? You better believe that if you are going to completely cover your house in Christmas lights you are going to be on TV, and you are going to have all kinds of crazy people walking all the way up your driveway just to take a look.
Whatever the reason, this nice family in Boise has done it and you better believe mom and I were right there to participate with all the crazies in walking all the way up the driveway just to have a better look. Isn't it beautiful!
Just a few things to keep in mind in case you would like to follow in the footsteps of this great family here in Boise...be prepared to start early. I'm talking 2 months early! Also be prepared to pay a monthly electric bill of about $1,200.00! Good luck...maybe next year you'll see mom and I dancing up and down your driveway instead!
5 comments:
Is that the guy who's wife is blind. (whose?....who's...?)It looks amazing! If I were to do it, I would leave a donation box out to help pay for the bills .
Where is this house located? That is a lot of money for an electic bill. I'm way too cheap for that though I would leave money if they took Shelly up on her donation box idea.
This house is crazy! I wish they did that out here! Thanks for the great pictures!
Can you believe we didn't get to do the Christmas lights drive by this year? This house looks incredible. I would hate to be their neighbors though...Erin may be cheap, but I'm too much of a grump!
Hey Sarah!
So after our movie i was supposed to give you my blog! OOPs so here it is.
http://anahjusorchard.blogspot.com
Post a Comment