Last Saturday Kaitlin and I spent the day at the Nampa Rec Center getting in shape and having an absolute BLAST!!!
First up...Climbing
Seeing how there were only two of us climbing (one to belay and one to climb) we couldn't exactly take pictures of each other climbing the actual wall (one of us would have died!) but we got some great shots bouldering!
This is Kaitlin's mad spider woman skills at their best! Check out the intensity in that serious climbing face! (ha,ha,ha)
Hello monkey arms! I look like a total monkey at the zoo getting ready to swing from rock to rock.
It was so much fun that we went back for more...climbing that is
So, Kaitlin and I saw this little hole in the wall and the first thing that came to mind (Kaitlin's mind) was, "let's get in it!" So, I gave her a boost and she jumped in there.
Then we decided that we wanted to make it a little harder so we tried to climb up with our feet on one side and our arms on the other. Check out how strained my face is...it was a lot harder than I thought it would be.
All in all it was a day well spent. We both had so much fun and would do it again. I think we did some serious abdominal work to with all the laughing that went on.
2 comments:
Did you wake up the next day sore, thinking "I didn't even know I had muscles there?" ... looks like a ball!
Seriously, you have the longest legs of anyone I have ever met. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment