Happy Day at the Electric Chair

I know, I know you are all going to be absolutely shocked but I actually found a stylist that I didn't hate. I was looking a long time ago for a new hair stylist and I came across this place called the Electric Chair. The name made me laugh, so I decided to look into it. Turns out it is owned by two brothers one of whom calls himself Dr. Dread. They are all tattooed and pierced everywhere which only sparked my interest more. After trying and failing to convince my mom that she should go check them out first I got brave and made an appointment.

Robin cut my hair yesterday and while it is WAY shorter than I had originally wanted I still love it. It is actually even again. Mom was so impressed that she booked her appointment for the next day and she came out with a great hair cut as well. I mean she's no Patrick but it's the best I've found so far!

This is what Boise looked like yesterday when I left the office...beautiful huh! I just wish Boston would share some of that snow instead of selfishly hogging it all!
3 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair cut! It's good to have you back :)
How much did it cost? (I have to ask)
Man, you girls are all so brave with the short haircuts~ it works well for you though, so 'in'. And that picture is amazing of the valley!!!!
Post a Comment