Monday, December 24, 2007

CHRISTMAS PARTY 2007!!!

So, this years Christmas Party was a hit. It was so much fun to sit around with family and visit. The food was excellent as usual and I think everyone had a really great time.
The kids were so fun to watch as they chased each other around and got excited over all the presents to open. Shayne, Ashley's fiance, made out with by far the funniest of all the gifts. He went home with a bunch of granny panties and a bright blue women's scarf.

Page was the first name drawn in the white elephant and she got more gifts stolen from her than anyone else. I think she went home happy in the end though.

Kayden was so funny to watch. He got excited when Kaitlin got a popper and had to try on the crown. He is getting so big!
After eating, visiting and playing all of the games we sang a few Christmas carols.



After running around all morning and then partying all night mom and I were exhausted! We jumped in the hot tub and then crashed on the couches!
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

4 comments:

shellydinger said...

Thank you for the pictures! Mom's tree is gorgeous. I can't get over it.

ej said...

We so missed this party this year, thanks for posting pictures so we could still feel like a part of things...

Kristin said...

I love the photo's! It made me miss being home. Mom's tree is so beautiful! I loved the video too!

amber dawn said...

Great photos Sarah! I also miss being down there for the holidays. Thanks for keeping us updated. Speaking of granny panties...As we were doing some last minute shopping, Savannah ran over to some big granny panties hanging on an aisle and yelled "Man these must be for a really fat lady!"... need to review some public etiquette I guess :)