Shelly and Hailey are Back!
Shelly and Hailey have been here for the past week and it has been so much fun! Hailey is so happy and funny. She does this fake smile thing that just cracks me up. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it...maybe next time. Below is just a little sample of what happens when Grandma and Aunt Sarah take Hailey out for a little shopping trip during her nap time. You do what you can right?


Hailey loved Dad, they played the entire week that she was here. By the way, isn't mom's tree beautiful!?!

Hailey got a little wild at church so I took her out and we played in the hall. She was running around like a mad woman and then out of nowhere she came over to me, held her hands up for me to pick her up, threw herself sideways and fell asleep. Apparently she had had her fun and was ready for a nap. I have to say, I don't know how some of you moms out there don't have massive muscles from holding sleeping babies. Hailey about broke my arm off while she was sleeping!

This is Shelly being...well, Shelly!

It was so much fun to have Shelly and Hailey here this last week, I really do miss having everyone close so we can see each other all the time. Love you guys!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness- good thinking with the pillows in the cart! She looks so comfy and cute. And though I have zero muscle anywhere else, I do have a bit on my arms, though any sort of napping on me will still put it to the the test! Good 'Aunting' Sarah :)
You do what you can when you have a sleeping baby...
aw thats so cute i love the pictures sarah there so fun and the one of hear sleeping in the cart thats great
Post a Comment