Monday, July 16, 2007

Party All Night Long

On Friday Estrella and I decided it was about time to have a cousins sleep over at our place! Kaitlin and Audrey came with me and Estrella had her cousins, Jen, Lindy, Michelle, Emily and Keylee (sorry if I botched any of the spellings on those names). It was so much fun to mess around and just be silly all night! We started by making pizzas which turned into me stamping my hand print on all the little girls faces and then attacking Kaitlin so she could be cool to.


The girls working hard on their pizzas...the little girls ended up winning hands down for the best pizza!


How creative! In the pictures below I was teaching everyone how to body balance. It's really cool if you can get it to work. You can end up with 7 people all balancing on two peoples legs.



Kaitlin, Audrey and I just couldn't get our act together. Kaitlin started talking to me through her legs and we all just busted up laughing causing poor Audrey to come tumbling down! We never did end up making it work. I guess we'll have to have another party and try again! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all look like you are having such a blast! I wish I could have been there!