Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New, new, new!

Okay, so I'm the biggest dork that ever lived! I went out and got myself a new haircut that I actually don't hate and here's the kicker...I got it cut in BOISE! The back is a little choppy but not to terrible. Also, that same day I went out and got this great hat from Urban Outfitters. I really like it but sometimes I think I look cool and I really just look ridiculous. So, let me know what you think...keep the hat or take it back? (Will I be mistaken for a boy?)

One side view...
The other side... MY HAT!!!

6 comments:

shellydinger said...

I love it! and I WANT short hair! It looks great. I'm not wild about the hat, but you of all people can pull it off.

Kenley said...

I like the hat!

rachel garber said...

I love the hair by the way and with the hat, you could be Indiana Jones' woman :)

Sheila said...

I think both fit you perfectly! Be your own person! They both look great!

Kristin said...

The hat and hair are both keepers!

ej said...

short hair looks good on SO few people, and you are one of the lucky few! You are workin the hair and the hat!