
Lisa's birthday was on Wednesday the 25th and we had a great time! The family went out to diner at Goodwood and then we took Lisa to see the new Harry Potter movie. Lisa and I went back to my apartment after diner where we waited to hear from mom to go to the movie. We got a little bored and with nothing better to do we pulled (okay...I pulled) out the camera and we started taking funny pictures. Lisa was so funny about it...well, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves!

Lisa's first attempt at a funny face!

This is her second attempt...pretty sad I know!

Then...she whipped one out that put me to shame!

We thought we were pretty funny

I'm not sure what we were doing here...

Fish face!
I love this girl! Happy Birthday Lisa!
4 comments:
I seriously love these photos! It is so good to see her happy face! I am glad that you had such a great time, I wish I could have come too...Happy Birthday Lisa!
That is so cool that Victoria Beckham was at your apartment! You should have taken a few pictures with her youself. Beautiful!
aw sarah i love you two that was so fun to be with you on my b-day wish my other two sister could of been there i had a blast at your apartment we need to do it again
love ya always lisa
Happy Birthday Lisa! Loved the photo shoot! Lisa definitely warmed up to the silly faces- that was too funny!
Post a Comment