Wednesday, June 20, 2007

BOSTON

Boston was absolutely amazing! I loved every minute of it! Below are a few pictures of our first few days in Boston. I will be posting more pictures later so get ready! Kenley was such a good sport as you can clearly see below. He stayed outside with 2 babies while us three girls went in and toured Paul Revere's house.
We went to a fantastic bakery in Boston and we all got these amazing pastries. Below are a few pictures of the difficulties we had with our delicious treats. (They were just to big to get your mouth around and not get it all over you.)

Kenley got a lobster Tail pastry...look how guilty he looks in this picture. You would think he had just stolen a bite and got caught.

Kristin and I shared this Strawberry and Cream filled Lobster Tail Creme Puff. It was Oh so good and Oh so messy! We had to hold it with two hands as you can see.

We saw a real nun! I mean I have seen nuns before but only in Europe and on TV! I was so excited! (sorry you have to turn your head sideways in order to see it.)

This is us trekking along with two babies. Headed for more sight seeing.

This was a really beautiful street that I absolutely loved. I just had to take a picture.
We all took turns holding and playing with the babies so everyone had a chance to get ready before we ran off to our next adventure.
Hailey fit perfectly in the Pod Chair that Cora is not yet big enough to use. After she had her diner we all sat down and had ourselves a bite to eat.

2 comments:

ej said...

Kenley- good man. Thanks for the pics of the sites- it looks so beautiful and fun! I hope you guys appreciate the friendship you have as sisters, it seems like a wonderful thing. What a fun trip! More pics! More pics!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! We need to share!