Monday, June 25, 2007

The Last Pictures From Boston I Promise!

This is the sewer in Boston...I just loved them...how weird is that! ha,ha,ha!

Cora Beth being so dang cute.

Cora and I both had terrible bed head so we had to hide it by wearing our hoods! Mine didn't have the fun little bobble thing on the end though:(


We went to Salem which was so cool. I loved the old grave yard and the whole town was really cute. It's pretty scary to think about how crazy it was to live there when the witch trials were going on.

Shelly and I enjoying the grave yard!

Is this not the coolest tree you have ever seen? I loved it!
If anyone has read or seen the Crucible you will remember Sarah Good and John Proctor (Daniel Day Lewis). Well we found the memorial place for them in Salem and we just had to take pictures and be the silly girls that we are loving Daniel Day Lewis.
This is me putting on my best Sad/I can't believe it face for the death of John Proctor. Shelly was my wonderful acting coach and photographer. I'm sure people around us thought we were so dumb but we had fun!

This is also in Salem by the Seven Gables house.

We went to Newport and toured through the mansions which was fantastic. This is me on the back porch of the Vanderbilt mansion.

Cora had fun to playing in their back yard. So cute!

Haily and I in the back yard of the Rose Cliff Mansion. It was gorgeous!

So beautiful in fact that we had ourselves a little photo shoot with the babies. Enjoy the following pictures!
Haily can't get enough of the cell phones. I am not even kidding she was so funny about them. Every time a camera came out or a phone Hailey would perk right up and start smiling.
Cora was talking to absolutely everything and when we would all talk she would talk right back as if she were a part of the conversation.


This was our favorite picture of Kristin and Cora!


This is Newbury street where the greatest shopping happened! It was so fun to sit and watch all the crazy people go by.
On our way home from Newbury street I started taking pictures out the car window to get the skyline of Boston. I rolled down my window and snapped this picture right as this guy road by and stared at me, probably thinking I was a complete idiot for taking picture out of a moving car. Anyway, I looked at it and I absolutely love it. He is the only blurry thing in the picture. Boston was amazing and I had a great time! I think everyone should go out there and enjoy all that Boston has to offer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah! Great pictures! Really, I need copies! It was so much fun to have you...when are you moving here??

ej said...

I so enjoyed those Sarah, thanks for posting them. Totally laughed at your graveyard photo shoot- and the other pictures were so cool and fun. ps- you have the longest legs ever...must be nice :)

Anonymous said...

Such great pic. They tell such a fun story of three sisters who love each other and enjoy each other. A great blessing. Love Marmie

Anonymous said...

ok i defenitly love thease pics especially the one one of sarah and cora with there hoods on and the ones you guys took at the machens they are darling girls and you take pics well sarah i want copies miss you love you

lisa