Thursday, June 28, 2007

One More Time...A success story!


Kaitlyn and I decided after playing in the Lake that we were cold and wanted to try the Hot Springs one more time. This time without crazy boys. We got all ready, drove up there and about turned around when we came across the snake that you see above. We immediately started backing up and waited for the couple behind us to send the guy up to get the snake. The guy walked right past it and never even saw it which was so funny. Us girls couldn't believe he could walk right past because it was so long! The snake eventually slithered off and we continued on our way with Great Success! We got to the top and enjoyed a perfect night at the hot springs. It was so beautiful and the moon was so bright.

However, our way back down the mountain was quite comical! Kaitlyn and I would both slip in the exact same spots and at the exact same time. At one point we both fell and were laughing so hard it took us a few minutes to get back up. I am not even kidding when I say that we fell in a choo choo train type position (think back to elementary school and you'll know what I'm talking about). Then we had a moth attack and I fell again and then Kaitlyn fell right at the end. What made it so much worse was that we had wet backsides because of our swim suits. So we ended up really dirty as well. We made it out alive and really had a great time though. It is definitely something we would do again in a heartbeat!

This is what it looks like...It looks pretty gross in this picture but I promise it wasn't bad at all. It was perfect!

Right before we got in...WE MADE IT!!!!

4 comments:

shellydinger said...

What lake? It looks like so much fun! I'm glad you weren't murdered or attacked by anything too dangerous. I LOVE Kaitlin's glasses!

shellydinger said...

Okay nevermind, I know what lake.

Anonymous said...

you guys are to funny i love ya both i like your sweater sarah miss ya

lisa

ej said...

I am glad no one had any 'bad feelings' right before you got in so that you could have a fun time- you girls are so cute- I can't even believe it- a dangerous duo!!!