Friday, June 22, 2007

Red Sox Game


I was lucky enough to go to a Red Sox game while I was in Boston! It was so much fun...for sure something that I would love to do again someday. It was super funny though because Kenley and I bought our tickets off of a scalper and the first guy we talked to was hilarious! He kept asking Kenley if he was a "cup". Kenley and I were so confused we had the kid repeat himself like 5 times. I thought maybe he was asking if we were cub fans...like maybe they were playing the cubs or something. Kenley thought he was asking if he had a cup or something. Finally the kid goes, " Yea, you know a police officer... a Cup!" He had such a strong accent that we couldn't understand what he was saying. It was so funny! The game was amazing and the Red Sox totally won!

As you can see our seats were so GREAT!!!

Kenley and I enjoying our fenway franks! They were actually really good. I like them so much better in the bread than an actual bun!



0 comments: