Okay, before you look at the pictures...wait you probably already have...let me explain. Shelly and I were sitting in the back of the car with Hailey when she grabbed my hand and pulled it toward her. We thought it was so cute that Shelly grabbed my camera and started snapping pictures. when I went back and reviewed the pictures it went in this order and as you can see, when you get to the last picture it looks like I am full on choking Hailey. I want to assure you all that I did not choke her...I think she was just sick and tired of the camera flash going off in her face all the time. Anyway, I thought it was Super funny and that you all might get a good laugh out of it. Especially Shelly who I don't think even saw the pictures.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Super Funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those pics are so funny! And she looks so small with adult hands around her neck...a sentence I admit I never thought that I would write! :)
Her eyes bugging out is hillarious! It was so cute at the time...funny how the camera interpreted it.
Post a Comment