Last night I went and saw one of the best concerts ever!!! BRANDI CARLILE!!! It was so amazing and so much fun! She is truly an amazing singer...her voice is so great and husky! I really have never seen a performer put so much heart and soul into their music like she did and have so much fun on stage. I was truly sad when she sang her last song and it was time to go home. It was funny because this could possibly be the first concert that I haven't tried to sneak a photo or a video. Rachel and I took this photo in the car...not as fun as a photo at the concert but we had to have something. Anyway, check out the video of Brandi performing a few weeks ago in Boston (below) She is amazing!!!
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Brandi Carlile Concert!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I would have loved that concert! I listen to her cd over and over...I think Kenley is getting tired of it. I totally rely on you to keep me updated on the music scene!
Post a Comment