Wednesday, May 23, 2007

DENVER

So, we went to Denver this last weekend to see the play Wicked! It was so great! Mom and I absolutely loved the play and are dieing to see it again. The performers were unbelievable and hit every note perfectly. A few of the songs nearly brought us to tears because it was so well done. I recommend it to everyone...If you have the chance DO NOT MISS IT!!! There was a group of 14 of us all running around in Green glasses that Debra's sister made for us. We truly were a funny sight. And when I say running...I mean running! We had to run across the freeway to catch our train...we barely made it (see the video above for a good laugh)! We also had to run to catch our plane in LA and were running through the airport barley making it with one minute to spare. Everyone had a great time! The creativity of the group was unreal! Debra made everyone little green bags full of fun green stuff to pamper our feet while her sister made us all green glasses and gave us a wicked quiz with a green pencil to fill it out.

The shopping was fantastic in Denver and as you can see...Mom and I had a spontaneous moment and got our hair chopped. Denver was so much fun! It was beautiful and was not what we expected at all. It was a huge city and the mountains were off in the distance. There were beautiful buildings all over the place and stunning statues that would pop up out of no where. Truly amazing! I think I am definitely a big city girl and could live there no problem. Enjoy the pictures below! (I will have to post our cuter ones in our green glasses later...mom has them on her camera!)

This is from our flight home...we were so tired! That's what happens when you stay up way late Gabbing and running a muck in the City.

Jenny and her two friends on the flight home.


Vicki, Debra, Brea and Gage on the flight home.


Mom and I on the flight home.

This is a statue that stood as tall as the buildings...sorry it is so blurry! It is two figures dancing. It was right outside the theater where Wicked was performed.

Some of the girls after the Play was over.

Mom and I after the play.

Mom taking in the sights looking like a true tourist!

This Bear statue was so cool! He is looking into the Art Museum.

This is some of the girls after we got on our train. As you can see Vicki has discovered her green pencil!

Mom and I before the show started showing off our new hair!

Mom letting you all see how great her hair cut is!

Again...isn't she beautiful!

This is half of us having lunch in one of the biggest malls!

5 comments:

ej said...

It looks like you guys had so so so much fun! I am so jealous you got to see Wicked!!! And the haircuts look smokin hot! :)

shellydinger said...

I LOVE MOM'S HAIR!! It is super super cute!!

Sheila said...

That guy on the plane doesn't look like he enjoyed the company sitting in front of him too! Looks like great fun!

Anonymous said...

I totally love mom's hair! It is so perfect! You both look like you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Sarah! I like your hair too, what are you talking about?