Happy Friday!
(Here's a little of what I've been up to lately)
- Making friends with the birds - I sat alone on a bench the other day, taking in the sun and watching a water fountain when two little birds came over to keep me company. Aren't they adorable!
- The Boys v. The Birds - I went to the Beach and was thoroughly entertained by a flock of seagulls and a few rambunctious little boys. The boys, with food in their hands, would try to get the seagulls to come just close enough so they could WHACK them with their paddles.
- I once saw a seagull steal someones bag of gold fish right off their towel . . . while they were sitting on it. They are so aggressive out here and need to be put in their place every once in a while, so I was routing for the boys the whole time.
- The Big Switch - I finally did it. I turned in my Idaho license and became an official resident of Massachusetts. I hadn't planned to, at least not yet, but when I was called to jury duty I didn't really have a choice anymore.
- I had to fork over $100 and wait 2 weeks to change my license over. I was a little disappointed when I got the card and it was completely flimsy. I could rip this thing if half if I really wanted to. You'd think $100 would at least get you a more durable card. What gives Massachusetts?
- Alegria - My first Cirque Du Sole! It was absolutely amazing. There were some super creepy parts and some super funny parts. I was completely amazed by what these people could do and I now long to go to the Trapeze school here in Boston to try it out for myself.
- Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
I was devestated to become an Arizonian and let me tell you - that sucker lasts until 2049 . . . so no way am I ever moving, or getting married. It took four hours and A LOT of money to get, it's got to last me a long time.
Sarah I miss you so much! You have to come and visit me in St Louis. I need some one to scope it out with me.
Post a Comment