A Long Weekend
To kick off the long weekend, some friends and I decided to celebrate with a little pizza from this fantastic place in Charlestown called Figs. They had the most amazing pizza and so many different kinds to choose from. We ended up trying 4 different kinds (you could do half and half pizzas), the egg plant being my favorite (crazy, I know). We had so much fun rocking out to the 80's music that was blaring overhead, eating our delicious pizza and laughing together.
On Saturday, Kristin, Kenley, Cora and I all went to the Red Sox game! We had some difficulty getting to the stadium because of a disabled train but once there, the weather was perfect and the Red Sox won! What more could you ask for?
Cora was so funny, she loved dancing to the music that would come on and even had a little cheer of (picture her with her fists pumping) "Go Guys, Go Guys!" It was a great night at Fenway Stadium!
On Monday I ventured out with my friend Emily to try out a new beach. We jumped on the commuter rail, which is exactly like the trains in Europe, and made our way to Manchester by the Sea to go to Singing Beach.
This picture doesn't do a good job of showing it but there were sail boats everywhere. It was absolutely beautiful!
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! We will have to go back to that beach! P.S. I love your photos from the game!
I've lived here 20 years and still haven't immersed myself in the New England ocean. You are brave!
Hey - Where's Hasselhoff?
Wow! What a fun packed weekend! I wish I could do that every weekend! That pizza is making me hungry.. I'm going to get a snack! :)
Post a Comment