Saturday, September 13, 2008

Buy me some Peanuts and Cracker Jacks. . .


This past weekend, my good friend Liz invited me to go with her to a Red Sox game! We had such a blast! Liz had won tickets through a work lottery, so our seats were awesome.



We sang "take me out to the ball game" and "Sweet Caroline", ate a fenway frank, drank a coke, and even did a little dancing. We had so much fun, even though our team lost big time! 8 to 1 Blue Jays. Boo!



I learned a new and interesting thing at the game to. Jacoby Ellsbury (a player for the Red Sox) is in my ward. Okay, so he's not active and I highly doubt they have all of his information, but he is in our ward directory.


After the game, Liz and I wandered down Newburry street to do a little shopping. We hit up all our favorite stores and had an absolute blast. It was a day well spent!


7 comments:

ellen said...

I had no idea he was raised LDS!!

Dan and Emily Allen said...

Location location location. Sarah, you are so lucky to be there!!

Dan and Emily Allen said...

Maybe I'm just bitter I'm stuck in Utah:)

Kenley said...

No mention of the incredible Rock Band party! Hmmph!

I love Fenway Park! I wish I could have been there with you instead of doing dumb homework.

ej said...

I am embarrassed (well, a little) that I don't even know who this sock of red is...either way, it looked like fun!

Sheila said...

OK JUST STOP ALREADY! You are having WAY too much fun! Can I come?

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you are haveing a fun time and I am happy for you, have fun for me too. I have had the same dream two nights in a row and it was not a happy dream..no fair..remember next camping trip to take a couple of cans of soup and beans, mix them into bear beans and forget the hamberger or cook it ahead. G,ma Nona