Monday, October 1, 2007

Random Shots and Thoughts


" I'm only happy when it Rains" - Garbage

I suggest everyone find their local coffee shop and enjoy the magic that is open mic night and Irish Creme Steamers!

They just look so sad and scared! I could just hear them screaming "Don't eat me...Don't eat me!" Great job on the cupcakes Sheila...I think the party was a hit!

Children of the corn...anyone?

Not a UFO but it sure looks like one!

5 comments:

rachel garber said...

Um....great shots but we need to talk...

shellydinger said...

That first picture is beautiful!

Kenley said...

The last pitcher looks like the corn leaf is ON FIRE!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pic. I love the Children of the corn one. Great imagination.

Kristin said...

Fun photos! You are right, the little pigs do looks sad to be eaten! I bet they were delicious!