Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's a Birthday to Remember!





Shelly and I have been sneaking around and planning this huge surprise for my Dad's birthday this year and the day finally came when we could see it through. What you will watch in the video is me giving my Dad a box that has a picture of Hailey in it and a bag of Jelly Beans (to make it feel like there was actually something in the box) . No one knew that Shelly and Hailey were going to be there except me and Shelly. It was so fun to surprise everyone...even if all the excitement made the babies cry. Happy birthday Dad!

3 comments:

shellydinger said...

We can keep a secret!! I have to say that is it only time I heard Cora cry the entire time I was there. . .I don't remember her crying in Boston either. So good!

ej said...

That was a great video! Poor babies- just wondering what is going on :) What a fun surprise!!

Kristin said...

What a great video! It was the best surprise ever!! I guess you are both secret keepers now!