Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hello Fall

I am so excited! Fall is finally here! Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. I love how it smells at night and early in the morning, how it starts to get cold, how the trees change colors, and all the new wardrobe options!

Boise has been particularly cold here lately and while everyone seems to be totally put out by it I find myself happier and happier every morning when I roll out of bed and find that it is only going to be 55 degrees! The picture below is one that I took last Saturday. It was so cool to see the clouds hanging out below the mountains!

I know, I know I really should stop taking pictures while driving! Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great start of Fall and enjoying it as much as me!

3 comments:

shellydinger said...

Your pictures are looking so good. That tree is amazing!

ellen said...

If you love Fall you should definitely move to Boston!

Sarah said...

I am! Didn't Kristin tell you? I'll be there in January! Get excited!