Monday, October 18, 2010

Time to Get Away


Sometimes it's good to get away. Sometimes you need a little fresh air, a little nature, and a little quiet time.  Sometimes you need an excuse to pull out your rugged boots and eat way too many ruffles chips while driving around for hours looking at all the beautiful fall foliage.       


Sometimes you need to forget your responsibilities, forget your worries and get outside to enjoy this beautiful earth that Heavenly Father created for us.


And sometimes you need to park your car and frolic through the fields of an old Shaker Village.


We had a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

shellydinger said...

I love your frolicking pictures! You need a progressive frame for the many you and Matt have. I'm also loving Matt's scruff! Seriously, it looks good.

marlamuppets said...

darling!!!!! i love the last picture the best!
xox

Anonymous said...

Great shots! I too like the scruff on Matts face, also loving your boots Sarah. Marmie

Jana said...

Who are you? where do you come up with these things? do you just wake up in the morning and say? hmm, let's go on an adventure today. Man! So cute!

Kristin said...

LOVE IT! I need a copy of that last picture. You guys look like you had a blast!