I Spent What?
We printed a few coupons, cut a few coupons, looked at where the sales were and headed to the store. We got a ton of stuff but nothing was better than this sweet deal. These six items would regularly be around $15 out here but all we had to pay was a measly $3.00!
Matt and I were so excited about it that we were giving each other high fives in the checkout line and laughing like crazy. People watching probably thought we'd just won the lottery or something. So, a BIG THANK YOU to Kristin for inspiring us to clip coupons.
I really think it might just be Matt's new favorite thing. It's a total game for him to see how many deals he can get us. My new favorite thing . . . this video. I watch it and can't help but want to start doing my own hand tap dance. How cool would that be to do at a ward or family talent show? People would go nuts!
2 comments:
I just started clipping last week and saved $$ too! I can't wait to see what this week brings! Shaw's was still the best place for great deals....like the time I paid $17.00 and saved $80.00! Still makes me smile just thinking about it!
Love the song, it's a favorite at our family dance parties :) the hand tapping thing is pretty fun too!
Post a Comment