Tuesday, April 14, 2009

LAST WEEK

For the first time in a long time I haven't been my usual pull out the camera at every moment self. I've actually even left my camera at home . . . a lot. This is the reason my blog hasn't been updated in a while. I just couldn't bring myself to blog without the pictures. So, last week I made a conscious effort to pull the camera out and begin documenting again. Here's what happened . . .



The week started with a serious run . . . in the rain. I thought it would be fine, and it wasn't raining too hard when I started, but by the time I hit mile 2 the rain came pouring down. I was soaked through and it was dripping down my face at such a pace that I worried I might choke when I inhaled. It sounds bad . . . but I loved every minute of it!



Later that week, I had an enormous breakfast at Soundbites while catching up with my good friend and former roommate Juliet. We seriously ate everything placed on our table and probably could have eaten more. We had a great time and the food was delicious!



The week wrapped up nicely when I woke up to a fantastic Easter surprise! My sister Kristin came over before I woke up to hide a basket for me. She put the spool of ribbon around my door and strung it all around the house. (I have to admit, it made me a little home sick)

The basket was full of goodies and Easter surprises from Kristin and her family, my Mom and Dad and my Grandparents. Thanks everyone who contributed, It really made my day!



1 comments:

Megan and Erik said...

You look drenched but it looks like fun, maybe I should try running in the rain. Talk about an awesome easter! Anyway yeah we are starting a new blog kinda just to get a fresh start. I dinked around and I know I deleted some parts of my html codes and stuff so yeah. Anyway what program did your sister use? Its okay if it takes me a while I just would love to have a book for it. Let me know will ya?