Sunday, April 26, 2009

A day in Newport


Once upon a time a boy and a girl drove away from the city to spend the day by the ocean.

They walked through some very rich peoples old homes,

saw some incredible trees just begging to be climbed,

played in the back yard,


And took the cliff walk along the ocean.

After a lovely day among the mansions, the boy and the girl headed home. Though they were sad to leave, their spirits were quickly lifted as they stumbled upon a small town Carnival.

They rode the rides, eavesdropped on the carnies silly conversations and even contemplated playing the games.


Thank you Newport for the lovely day!

8 comments:

shellydinger said...

If you ever put your blog into a book - I just might have buy a copy. I love your photography more than any other. Honestly, I'd buy your book!

ej said...

Ummmm....I'm ready for the sequel! What a handsome date :) thanks for sharing the pics!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day. Cute guy, cute girl,ocean and a carnival to boot.
Can't wait to see you. Marmie

Tara Johnson said...

HEy girl who is the man with you! One of those homes look liked it was from Pride and Prejudice! That was beautiful. Oh, how i wish I could come and visit you!

Erick and Megan said...

Wow, what a darling post and who is that adorable boy! I heard from my mom you were dating someone! How fun! What a perfect day!

Liz Ashby said...

Was that old fashion mansion the one in Pride and Prejudice?

Lokks like an amazing day!

Anonymous said...

Thank You Sarah for sharing, I so enjoy the pictures(the water is beautiful) and your stories. You have always been a sweetheart to me. I love that you are having all that fun I missed out on growing up. Different world these days, but wouln't trade them. Be happy..G'ma N

RichardandLinda said...

Sarah, you look very happy! You two are pretty dang cute! Looks like you are having a great time back there! I'm so glad your mom keeps me kinda updated!!! Good to see you and your pics!!