Ever since I can remember I have wanted to see U2. In fact, a long, long, long time ago I put their concert on my list of things to do before I die . . . or they die rather. So you can imagine my excitement when this news hit my lovely little ears this morning . . . U2 is playing a secret (not really if I heard about it) show down the street from where I live! They will be playing at the Somerville Theater tonight in Davis Square (where I get on and off the T every day). I may not be one of the lucky "special invitation" ticket holders for the show tonight, but come September I could hold a ticket . . . just maybe. They'll be playing at Gillette stadium!!! Want to go with me?
Sea Salt Caramels, just saying it makes my mouth water! My co-worker came back from California this week and introduced me to the deliciousness of these beauties. What a perfect candy for a salt fiend like me!
(Not everything on my list has to do with Ireland or Irish boys . . . I promise)
I'm lov'n these tights from Urban Outfitters. They are the softest most comfortable tights ever and they don't fall down on you during the day! I have pretty much lived in these this winter and will be sad to pack them away come spring.

My good friend Liz gave me Ben Kwellers cd and I can't stop playing the first track. It's called Run and I'm lov'n it! I can't help but dance around when it comes on. It has the ability to change my day from bad to good . . . you should check it out.
Before I die, I want to swing in a tree just like this one! Believe it or not, this girl took this picture herself. She set her camera on a self timer and ran like a mad woman. That makes the picture soooo much cooler if you ask me!
(Rodney Smith, my favorite photographer)
"I must learn to love the fool in me - - the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries. It alone protects me against that utterly self-controlled, masterful tyrant whom I also harbor and who would rob me of human aliveness, humility, and dignity but for my fool."
-Theodore I. Rubin, MD
I'm lov'n this quote!
1 comments:
Seeing U2 is on my list of things to do as well! I wish I could go with you. Ireland is another on my list. I hope you have a great time, enjoy it for the both of us! -Leia
Post a Comment