"I'm so Excited and I Just Can't Hide It!"
It's a long weekend and I can't wait! To kick it off right, I'm going to The Boston Ballet's Black and White. Jiří Kylián (don't ask me how you say that) is the choreographer and is suppose to be amazing . . . and a little crazy too I think. I can't wait to see his crazy genius play out on the stage!
FYI: Boston Ballet is the first company outside Nederlands Dans Theater to perform "Black and White". Kind of Cool!
Then, I'm off to Quebec Canada for Winter Carnival!!!
It's going to be cold, It's going to be crazy and it's all going to be in French!
What will you be doing this nice LONG weekend?
2 comments:
Dude, you get Friday off? Or are you just taking it off to make it longer? I work tomorrow, Jules comes in, we're hiking Sedona in the SNOW and eating amazing food in a little town nearby . . . it'll be great and we'll be thinking of you!
Waiting for you to post about your upcoming trip, obviously :)
Post a Comment