Tuesday, November 18, 2008

USA, USA, USA


I was tagged by my good friend Sarah to post the 4th picture in my 4th album, or at least that's what I think I was suppose to do. Anyway, here it is!

This picture was taken in Salt Lake City during a team USA soccer game. It was a world cup qualifier (I think). I was living in Utah at the time, working for an awesome company, American Liberty Insurance, who scored us some great seats on the side line. My mom, sister and Cousin came up as well and were sitting with a view of the section shown above. It was one of the greatest sporting events I have ever been to, and produced some awesome picture taking opportunities. I think this picture is by far my favorite from the day! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sarah J said...

yay sarah! you got my tag!! :) i love picture tags. hehe. i'm glad you did it! old pics are way fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I didn't forget your birthday, I just didn't get you called which I really intended to. You know I love you and I love your blogg. You are the cutest girl ever. I'm glad you had a nice birthday/ See you in a few weeks..G'ma Nona