Happy Birthday To Me!
My birthday was yesterday and boy was it a good one! It was low key, relaxing and full of good food and good company. The following pictures are of the dinner I had with some of my friends last night.
We went to Brown Sugar, a Thai food restaurant. The food was excellent. . . I especially loved the carrot shaped like a flower on my plate.
No one told me just how crazy things get at Brown Sugar when someone has a birthday. This is me and the girls enjoying the conversation at the table, not knowing what was about to happen.
All of a sudden, the lights go out in the entire restaurant. People start dancing out of the Kitchen waving flashlights around like a strobe light and singing with a recording of the funniest version of Happy Birthday I have ever heard.
As you can see, I was BRIGHT RED as the entire restaurant clapped along and sang to me.
They brought me fried ice cream which was so good!
I had an awesome day! Kenley took me out to lunch at a GREAT sandwich place here in Boston, we had cannolies at the office, I went out to dinner with a few of my good friends and got to talk to my near and dear ones on the phone. Thanks everyone for making my day so special! Here's to being 25!
5 comments:
Sounds like such a good day. You look beautiful! And happy birthday (a little late)!!
Happy Birthday Sarah!!! I'm loving the whole lights out with flashlights- that is too funny. Glad you had such a great day!
Happy Birthday...can't wait until Friday when we get to celebrate Vampire style!
25!! Where has the time gone? Happy Birthday! Enjoy that birthday celebration Kristin mentioned, I'll be thinking of you when I see it Saturday.
-Mandy
happy bday sar! :)
Post a Comment