A Night at the Museum
The Museum of Fine Arts in Boston is one of the greatest places. This past week they had florists come in from all over to interpret the art in flowers. Kristin and I went and had a great time looking at all of the floral arrangements. Some of them were so beautiful and it always amazed me when I would look at a really ugly statue and see the interpretation that came out so beautifully.
These were by far my favorite! They were outfits completely made out of flowers and plants. It was amazing! I couldn't help but wonder what the judges on project runway would have thought.
This is Kristin standing next to one of the many pots that lined both sides of the stairs. It was absolutely beautiful.

This is the interpretation of Aphrodite's head. I thought it was clever.
All throughout the museum they had performances by choirs and musicians. Below is a video of a very talented girl playing the violin. Her hands were moving so fast and the song was truly breathtaking. We ended the night with diner at the Cheesecake Factory. I have to say, it was an evening well spent.
6 comments:
The floral outfits remind me of something you might see on Project Runway.
Looks like a fun day trip.
Looks like fun! Wish I could join you!
You are so cultured! What a great way to spend an evening. The pictures are beautiful.
Love the interpretations! What a neat idea. I'm glad you are enjoying your new little part of the country!
Sarah, I love the pictures, the black background makes them so mush clearer. I wish you happiness. G,ma N
Those flowers are beautiful! I want to go there! I agree with you, the fashion stands made completey with flowers was the best! That is beautiful music! She must practice a LOT to be able to go that fast!
Post a Comment