SLEEPOVER
This past weekend I ended up crashing at Kristin and Kenley's pretty much all weekend. On Friday Kenley was out on a back country ski trip so I went over to keep Kristin and Cora company. We watched about the dumbest movie ever (bad acting, bad script, bad costumes, bad story) called Americanizing Shelly. It was a movie that we found on the X-box. Then I put Kristin's hair up in sponge curlers. I was so excited with how cute it turned out and it made me long for long hair.
Kenley came home the next day so sore. The hike on his ski trip was straight up and long. I felt bad that he was in such pain but thought it was pretty funny that he was sitting on the stairs like he was in trouble or something. I have to say though, he made it extremely easy to poke fun...he was so sore he wasn't gonna come after me. All he could do was sit on the couch and wine to Kristin, "Sarah's not being very nice to me."... So funny!
Don't worry though, Kenley felt a little better when he saw what was in store for the evening. The mini-series Tin Man (rented from the library) and some delicious crepes. All around a great Sleepover weekend!
4 comments:
You harassed me to no END!
It is hardly fair, I must say. Now the world knows the truth. You are a dirty rotten teaser, who can dish it but can't take it!
Oh, and you misspelled wine! I don't drink so you need to and an 'h' to make it whine. And I never whine. And even if I did whine, I learned it by watching you!
Sarah it sounds like you are feeling right at home back east! What a fun weekend. Kristin's curls did turn out cute. ...and the missing "h"...was it subtle hint?
I love that you had a sleepover with your sister, so fun. Sponge rollers are suprisingly fun too. It's the anticipation for me, I think.
I gave up on curlers. The crepes look delicious. Try raspberries next time. They are my favorite!
Post a Comment