Just a little forewarning...The following pictures are not happy pictures, you may feel free to laugh as hard as you want (I sure did) but while taking the pictures I just couldn't bring myself to smile and ruin the mood of the person I had become!
So, here is the story...I was suppose to go out with an old friend from High school the other night. We were suppose to go get diner, so at 5:30 p.m. when I still hadn't heard from him I decided to make the best of my night alone. Now don't be too sad for me, while I was looking forward to seeing my old friend I ended up having a blast by myself! I made myself the greatest diner ever! Cafe Rio style salad (I even had the recipe for their dressing) and corn on the cob. I sat down, enjoyed my dinner and started to watch a little MTV. This show came on called sweet 16, it's normally about spoiled brat children who have these unreal 16th birthday parties. This particular episode was a girl who had cancer who had won a sweet 16 birthday. The theme of her party was "Party Like a Rock Star" so, I watched. At the end of her party one of my favorite bands, My Chemical Romance, came out and sang a few songs. I then remembered that I had promised Shelly that I would Mohawk my hair for her and take pictures and this seamed like the perfect time to do it. My thought process was, "If I am going to Mohawk my hair then I am going to do it right and really get into it!" So, I did a little taping, painting and these are the results!
Okay, maybe not completely tough!
Next, Taping! I learned this from watching an interview with My Chemical Romance and it worked really well. You tape the top and bottom of your face and then paint in between. I don't think you are suppose to use blue duck tape though...It hurt really bad taking it off. I was laughing and crying all at the same time!
3 comments:
Question: Did your eyebrows survive the blue tape? Question 2: Are you broken, beaten, or damned? Since you look like you really are about to join the 'Black Parade' :)
Oh, my.
I wish you took some video! I think you have found your halloween costume!
Post a Comment