Thursday, September 13, 2007

Love, Love, Love It !

Okay, as I have said before I am not a big reader but MY GOSH I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!! I started reading these about 3 weeks ago and I have finished the first one and am in the middle of the second one. I can't put them down. If you haven't picked the books up you really need to. Believe me, you wont regret it. If you are anything like me you might be a little tired...I can't help but stay up until the early hours of the morning reading. Consider yourselves warned! Now, go out and get these books!






6 comments:

shellydinger said...

*sniff* I want one....*sniff*

rachel garber said...

what are they about? dude, we need to hang out now that the parents got back from china about an hour ago. unfortunately, i got the flu so give me a few days :)

ej said...

Okay- I ignored everything for about 3 days while I read those. And when my sister in law got the 3rd one I totally snagged it and read it first so I wouldn't have to wait...so good! So fun! So what is your preference? Vampire or Werewolf???? hmmmm...Both? lol

Anonymous said...

what?....Vampire all the way! I just finished #3!

Kenley said...

Crystal Meth has now found a new medium of distribution.

Vampire, werewolf... pfft, what's wrong with good old human?

ellen said...

I started Twilight yesterday and so far, so good!