Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bunny Bopping and Bubble Blowing

Don't be fooled by the title of this entry. I know it sounds like every pre-schoolers dream but it is not as nice and sweet as you would think. Let me explain... after we were done shooting my good friend Ryan and his buddies asked us to go bunny bopping. I was like, "What!" I had no idea what it was and I was informed that I could not live in Idaho and not go bunny bopping. Bunny bopping is also known as spotlighting. It is when you spotlight a bunny and shoot it. Kaitlin and I weren't so sure about it but after a little while Ryan successfully persuaded us to go.

Before we started Ryan pulled out the bubble gum and decided that we all needed to have a bubble blowing contest. As most of you know, I am not the biggest fan of gum. So I became the contest judge and picture taker. After the contest was over we all loaded into the car and took off. We shot one bunny (it was actually really exciting) and a half a mouse (his little leg got shot off). We also saw 2 badgers, Kaitlin saw her first shooting star and most everyone herd coyotes! We would have shot more bunnies but we didn't see anymore until we were driving home...we saw 4 or 5 while we were driving back! It was so funny! All in all it was a great night!






This is the boys all running to find the mouse after he was shot. Sorry the pictures aren't better...it was really dark and I couldn't see what I was taking pictures of. So, as far as I could tell...Ryan was the winner of the contest.

0 comments: