Wednesday, August 8, 2007

On The Drive Out!

Kaitlin and I went with a big group of great people from my singles branch out shooting last night and had the greatest time! We went a little picture crazy and took some really great pictures before we even started shooting. This is a picture we took before we even met up with everyone. We pulled over on the side of the road in Nampa and wanted to take pictures with the cows but they all ran away from us as soon as we started to walk in their direction. I just love how the fence is in focus but everything else isn't.
The sun was perfect so we took advantage and Kait looked so good! I love this one!
Kait and I in the car waiting to go out shooting for the first time!

This is Dan...Is that not so cool looking! Like I said the sun was perfect so the pictures below are all just us messing around.


0 comments: