Summer Lovin
I've been able to enjoy this summer so much more than summers in the past. You see, we have central A/C in our apartment and it's heavenly. No more loud window air conditioners and coming home to a house that's 100 degrees. No more waking up in the middle of the night sweaty and uncomfortable, and no more loud neighbors who you hear all night long because your window has to stay open. It's been GREAT!
We've enjoyed walks in the evenings, fresh fruit salads, our favorite summer shows, Boston street performers, the beach and even a few trips to Kimball Farms.
That being said, Fall is my favorite season and I seriously can't wait! I just need one more beach day and I'll be 100% ready.
4 comments:
Right now with one window unit and 6 fans my house is still 85 degrees. I'm so jealous of your a/c!
The beach is beautiful!! Lucky Peak lost all of it's appeal after seeing what you get to look at!! Then again, it snowed some here in the mountains last night so I shouldn't dog on my "water" it sounds like it'll be "icy" soon.
What a beautiful way to spend a day. You can be sure that reading your post makes us all wish we had such a beach. Lucky girl. Marmie
I wish you could come here and visit in the fall! It is incredible!!!!
Post a Comment