Monday, August 16, 2010

Matt and Sarah June 26, 2010




I've been waiting to post any wedding pictures because I wanted to be able to post my favorites for everyone to see. I wanted to post pictures of my family and of the reception and of just how amazing the whole day was.



I wanted you to see all the dancing that went on including Jonathan and Shelly's hilarious moves. I wanted you to see the amazing food that was prepared by some of my favorite people (Rib Shack) as well as the beautiful cake.



I wanted you to see the amazing band that played for us all night long and all of our friends who came to celebrate with us. I wanted to show you everything but I just can't wait any longer. So, here are a few that were posted on our photographers blog and if you're interested in seeing the rest, you can click here. Just type in my maiden name and enjoy. (warning: there are a ton of pictures)


Truly, I cannot say enough about our photographer. He is so good at what he does, literally took pictures all day long and was super easy going. He captured the day perfectly and for that I'll be forever grateful.

5 comments:

ej said...

He IS amazing! Wow! I love that first picture! ha ha and all of them after :) Now I am going to go click on the link and spend an hour looking at your pics ;)

Kristin said...

I love that you posted these photos. Kenley and I had such a great time and Cora still talks about your wedding "Party". We spent a whole night just looking through all the amazing photos!

Mandy said...

Those are great pictures!! I need to work quickly this morning so I'll have time to look at all of the pictures on the other website. :-)

Erinlizabeth said...

So... if I ever get married I'm really going to need to know who did your flowers and your cake. Because it's pretty much exactly the style I've always wanted! You are beautiful. ;-)

Erick and Megan said...

Amazing pictures! So happy for you and yes I have been waiting and waiting to see them!