The wedding is about 6 weeks away and I couldn't be more excited/nervous/stressed/excited! I made a mad dash home to Boise last month and we got a lot of it planned and taken care of. With the help of my amazing Mother and Sister we've been able to get almost everything done . . . Almost. :)
That being said, let me just update you a little on all the non wedding things that have been going on here in Boston.
We celebrated Matt's birthday on April 27th. He turned 32 which still baffles me. I swear sometimes I feel like he looks younger than I do.
Matt wanted Sushi for his birthday dinner so we went to Yoki. He opened some really fun gifts, including this pen with a remote control car in it, ate some really good shrimp tempura and finished off the night with some home made peach cobbler.
Matt and I also recently made our first run to Kimball Farms for the year. It was packed as usual but oh so good. We tried sharing a kiddie size this time because so much ice cream is given and it proved to be a good choice. We both had more than enough. I didn't even finish my half!
While at Kimball Farms we wondered into their arcade and dominated at the Deal or No Deal game. We played it a few times and won enough tickets for these awesome shades and an old school pixie stick.
Matt and I also ventured out to Rockport Massachusetts recently which is now one of my favorite places. It's this tiny coastal town full of shops, good food and beautiful views.
On a recommendation from my coworker we went to a little strudel shop there and had the best Almond strudel ever. Really, I wanted to buy up a whole box to take home with me. If you ever come to visit me in Boston we'll for sure make a stop in Rockport because I can't imagine anyone not loving it.
While we had a great time wandering around Rockport, the real reason for going was to take some engagement pictures. We got a lot of good ones and a lot of . . . well, let's just say you won't be seeing them in your invitation.
3 comments:
So much for being "the wind beneath my wings."
I feel like Nathan looks my age or younger and that it's a rip off. Good thing I love him :)
What's wrong with that last pic? I personally love it.
FUN..FUN...FUN.. Just keep it that way. G,ma N
Post a Comment