Thursday, May 27, 2010

Earth Fest 2010


What's better than getting out to enjoy some sun, 90's tunes and getting a whole ton of free stuff all while enjoying some seriously good people watching? Okay well a lot of things are probably better than that but last weekend this was our best option, so we slathered on some sunscreen and headed out to Earth Fest 2010.



Earth Fest is a yearly event in Boston put on by Whole Foods to promote greener living. Every year they bring in bands to entertain the adults (this year we saw the Gin Blossoms and Collective Soul) as well as bands to entertain the kids.

I was blown away by these little kids below. Although I don't think they would take kindly to me saying so, they were about the cutes kids ever. I felt like I was watching the live version of School of Rock. I attached a video at the bottom so you can see just how good they really were.



I think my favorite part of the whole event was all the FREE stuff they handed out. We weren't sure what we were standing in line for half the time but we walked away with all kinds of great organic food and about 5 grocery bags to put them in. I now have more than enough cereal, humus, and granola bars to last me a long while and believe it or not, it actually tastes pretty good too.

Earth Fest 2010 . . . success!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good show Sarah, sounds like a fun day with someone special. G'ma N