Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good Times in Pittsburgh, PA 

I had the opportunity to go to Pittsburgh over Columbus day weekend and had a blast! Hailey kept me laughing the whole time.


I met Beckett for the first time and fell in love.  He is so happy and such the perfect armful.  He is such a cuddly little boy which made me love him that much more. 
 




I bought Hailey this dress and was so thrilled that she fit into it.  It looked so cute on her.
  
I loved Hailey's "I just woke up look."  She was so funny and would use the funniest voices when she wanted to make you laugh or was just being silly.  



This is my favorite picture of Beckett!





Shelly and I went to the airport but I just wasn't ready to leave, so we sat in a little cafe and took funny pictures instead.  I can't believe I am posting these (Shelly, don't kill me), but they were just to funny not to share.  



Nostril flare


Angry Chipmunk 


We were laughing so hard and the airport was so empty that I'm sure we were heard miles away!

Thanks for the good times Dinger family I had so much fun and can't wait to see you all at Christmas! 





3 comments:

shellydinger said...

Those pictures are hilarious! I'm so glad that you came - it was good to be reminded of just how silly we can get.

Anonymous said...

I loved the photos, you and shelly both have somekind of horse look about you. Maybe one a horse and one a donkey. Am I crazy? Love Marmie

Anonymous said...

One more thing, now you can see and understand from these pic. why we called bed time happy hour in you and Shellys room. Bouncing off the walls. Marmie