I so admire people who are crafty! I always look at what other people have done and then try to figure out how to do it myself and it always comes out the same...looking like a two year old made it. This is why I am so excited to show off the fact that I DID IT!!! I actually made something that turned out super cute! I used the same pattern that Shelly used for her and Hailey's headbands and I made one myself. I couldn't believe how easy it was and quick to. Well, that is after I figured out how to work a sewing machine. Anyway, I took some pictures so you all could see that my millionth attempt at being a cute and crafty girl was a success!
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cute are you!!!
Sarah, I love it! I wear mine all the time. It looks great in your hair!
Oh yeah, LOVE the bangs!
now that is cute, where is mine? :)
Post a Comment