Thursday, December 9, 2010

Michigan Surprise

Last weekend we did this:

Cheboygan Surprise from Sarah on Vimeo.


Surprise! We flew to Michigan and then drove for 3 hours to surprise my sister and her family.  She moved to the middle of nowhere about 5 months ago (really, its clear out there) and just recently had her 3rd baby.  I think she was happy to see us, don't you. :)

Stay tuned for more . . .

8 comments:

Emily said...

I love this video. I must be extra pregnant today because I cried when I watched it!

ellen said...

That's so cool. I surprised my parents the weekend of my 40th birthday and didn't get nearly the reaction you got. :)

Jana and James said...

nope em, I totally teared up too!! That is the best video ever! poor Beckett!

Mandy said...

Shelly was so surprised, I don't even know if the note she hit with that scream has a name it was so high. There were tears on this end too, what a great sister you are!!

rachel garber said...

oh how fun!! . . . why in the world did she move there!? you and matt have a good time - all the time. kinda jealous :)

Erinlizabeth said...

Love love LOVE this! I've NEVER heard Shelly scream like that! Except maybe once when our roommate hid under her covers and jumped out at her... anyway, nice work!

Tara Johnson said...

I love it! That is so exciting!!!

ej said...

Totally made me cry- what a good sister and BIL you guys are!! And I love that you did that for Shelly because I am sure she needed it! I am just assuming poor Beckett recovered after his mom quit screaming right? :)
This post is my favorite of the holiday season, thanks for sharing!!!