Monday, January 12, 2009

Isabelle Noel Grover
January 9th, 2009

The Grover Family (my sister Kristin's family) welcomed a brand new baby girl on Friday. I happened to be lucky enough to live close by and see her in her first few days of life.




(Kristin, Kenley and baby Bella)


After playing at the house all day, Cora and I got our turn to go to the hospital and spend time with Bella, Kristin and Kenley. Cora was so cute about it. At first she didn't understand that Bella was not in Mom's tummy anymore. However, after a short time she jumped right into big sister mode and began telling everyone when Bella was "stinky" and when she needed her "paci" (Pacifier). She kept us entertained!

(Kristin in full Mommy Mode)




I really hope she doesn't lose her beautiful Black hair.

Welcome Isabelle, I love you already and can't wait to get to know you better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wait was worth it!! She is beautiful. Take care of them all till we see you all again. That could be longer than we thought too, my offer was accepted yesterday to buy a house!! So, my Boston trip money may now be gone :-( Love you all!!
-Mandy

rachel garber said...

She's so cute, I want a baby! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not noooooooooooooowwwwwwww . . . ah, *sigh* someday.

shellydinger said...

I'm so glad that you put up more pictures! I love the one where she is laying on Kristin. You can really see just how tiny she is. You are so lucky to be so close!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, Thank you for the pictures. I knew I could count on you...I couldn't get into Kristin's and I wanted to see our new great-grandbaby..she is beautiful and lots of black hair, how fun. Give her a loving pat for me when you get to hold her next. Lucky you. G'ma Nona

ej said...

Is it me or does she kind of have Kristin's shape of eye? So pretty...