
Okay, so I felt like getting into the spirit of Easter by making some bunny sugar cookies for my mom, my aunts, and my cousin. For those of you who don't know...my Mom, 2 Aunts and a Cousin all work at the same location which made it particularly easy to deliver the cookies. I got a really good sugar cookie
recipe from the
Internet and got a great frosting
recipe from Shelly. I started on Thursday night and before I knew it it was 1:00 a.m.! I had so much fun making them though. It's no wonder Kristin's friend Ellen calls herself the midnight cook...It's so much fun at that time of night. However, I am not sure I could make a habit of cooking this late, I value my sleep way to much.


Oh my gosh, I almost forgot the funniest thing. So my cousin Amanda came over two nights later and we made cupcakes until about 12:00am and when I went to crack open one of the eggs...I found twins!!! The egg had two yokes in it. It was the craziest thing I have ever seen. Amanda thought I was crazy but seriously two yokes in the same egg!
2 comments:
Are those raspberry creme?! My Favorite! Great job at taking a self-portrait WITH the cookies....tell the truth, how many times did you have to take it before your fabulous shot?
I can attest that these were delicious!! Like strawberry shortcake!
Post a Comment