Wednesday, March 21, 2007

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Last Saturday my friend Rachel and I went on a date. We went down town and had a picnic and walked on the walking path out there. It sounds like fun right...Wrong. Well, that may be a bit too harsh but it wasn't all that great. Rachel has gone out with this guy on like 5 dates and has decided that he is so not the one. So, this date was, I think, suppose to be the big DTR date. You know Define The Relationship. Rachel freaked out as any normal girl would and asked if they could make it a double. That is where I come in with two...yes two (2) dates. We ate KFC on our Picnic, which Rachel and I both don't like...we were polite and ate it anyway. Then we went walking where the boys walked so slow that Rachel, the power walker that she is, was leading the pack by a large distance. Once we realized that the guys were not going to pick up the pace everyone including Rachel slowed with was torture. We stopped and looked at the Ann Frank memorial and noticed that a woman and her two children were locked out of the car. My arm was small enough to fit in the back window that she had left down a crack but I was not tall enough to grab the lock. All of a sudden out of no where...with no warning...one of the guys, Rachel's date to be exact picked me up. I was not ready for it and was so startled that I let out a little Lerma yelp, those of you who know us Lerma's know that we all do it, especially Kristin. I ended up with a huge bruise on my arm where it hit the window. I swear, I should just not date anymore...I seriously don't come back from dates with out being bruised or broken. Anyway, so the date wasn't all that bad you could just tell that all of us would have rather been somewhere else. I think Rachel's guy got the hint though so...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! Rachel and I then headed over to Carl's Jr. to eat because we were so hungry.

These are the boys...Rachel took this picture just so we could blog it...I know we are crazy...The two on the left are my dates. How funny...does that make me some kind of a pimp? Ha,ha,ha.

6 comments:

shellydinger said...

*ahem* #1: you are only a pimp if you got money. #2: You don't like KFC?! Who doesn't like fried chicken?! #3:I love the Little Lerma Yelp and finally #4: There is nothing wrong with taking pictures for "blog's" sake. Loved the post!

rachel garber said...

That was a fantastic wrap-up. Did you read what I had to say about it on my blog?

Anonymous said...

You don't like KFC? What country are you from?

ej said...

I think Shelly covered everything perfectly and I second it! Minus #2, not a huge fan of KFC. Plus chicken attracts wasps like crazy-Nathan's family ALWAYS has fried chicken on our family picnics and we are ALWAYS battling wasps like it is some new surpirse... Carl's Jr. was a better choice :)

Anonymous said...

My turn...#2 I don't really care for the KFC. I think the cornel is creepy! And let me just add #5 What yelp?....and why does my name come up? Someone needs to clue me in!

Sheila said...

I'm so lost! #1 Two dates? I might consider you a borderline pimp! #2 I do like KFC, greasy and filling #3 What is the yelp? Will you please post video explaining what it sounds like and #4 Next time, get a picture from the front cause there is nothing goin' on from behind GIRLFRIEND! (Oh, please excuse my ghetto moment. I was reading EJ's blog)!